Share | 

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:24 am

it was just a joke you dont need to get personal im not talking crap about you, and i dont have a babysitter in case you didnt notice
<---
<--- (profile)
<---
but the one thing i hate is people not backing things up, you think hes immature:
PROVE IT

see ya noobs geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:28 am

what does ur profile have to do with you haveing a babysitter??? Question lol!

and the fact that he is always talking about getting arya when he should be working on being a better rider that is why he is so unfocussed in fact if he hadnt have been so persistent about saving arya brom might still be alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:43 am

...my profile seems to say im 14 almost 15...i dont believe i would need a babysitter...
neways...

so the fact that he was curious someone was appearing in his dreams makes him immature...this is why it makes no sense...i dont think eragon was in any way shape of form responsible for being ambushed by the razaac...they were being hunted by the razaac that has no relationship with eragons dreams
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:34 am

Holly molly. You guys are wierd. Now lets all take a deep breath and................................................................................ RUN AWAY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAhem so, what do you think the personality of the next dragon is gonna be like. i think it will be a very playful boy, wat about you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:16 pm

i think the personality of the next dragon will be a bit of a mystery i think hell be quiet and yet have a playfull side of him

and as for the dream thing eragon only went to go save her because he wanted her because she was beautiful he didnt evn tknow if she was real and even though brom told him not to go he tld him it was a bad idea and tht it would only result badly and look he was right and if eragon had not been a fool brom would not be dead right now so there stop arguing and when he could have been studying and focussing better he might ot got so frustrated when he cant do something like with tht drawing he did of arya tht was just pure stupid ok now im finished
tongue geek tongue geek
Back to top Go down
christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Eragon cannot no matter how hard he tries control his emmotions. end of conversastion i win. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:06 pm

yeah and im sorry about insulting you personally i just felt like being a b**** yesterday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:18 pm

thank you Smile
im to tired to talk about the immature thing anymore. whenever i argue with a bunch of girls i get overwelmed no offense or anything. Very Happy
so neways 2cool i thought that was a pretty good idea i was to caught up in everything else to think about the dragon. obviously its gonna have to be saphiras mate because theres no other options so saphira will like his personality, so i geuss he would be something like saphira, calm and smart about everything. im so smart cheers geek scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:38 pm

EVERY ONE CAN GO F*** AND EGG BECAUSE I'M RIGHT SO HAHAHA. ERAGON IS SO F***ING IMMATURE AND ARAY IS A F***ING SNOT NOSED "I'M TO GOOD FOR YOU " PREP SO EVERY ONE JUST SHUT UP AND EXCEPT THAT ARAY AND ERAGON ARE DAMMED TOLIVES OF ETERNAL F***ING SORROW.
*No annoying things you have to read down here* tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:41 pm

man you must be really pissed everything your saying today makes no sense scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:07 am

Why is everyone super mad lately.... Has anyone else noticed? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:12 am

*laughs histericly* i agree with pixie...perhaps with fewer curse words though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:47 pm

im not mad i am simply trying to prove a point and u have to admit if eragon had not have gone after arya whom he wasnt even sure if she was there brom would still be alive and i think brom is ten times bettter person to have a round than arya so lets all admit im right cuz yall dont want to make me start cussing Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:08 pm

yeah once again i agree..whats with me lately all this agreeing makes me sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:09 pm

I SAID I WAS NOT GOING TO GET BACK INTO IT SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO FLIP OUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:51 pm

I wasnt getting back into that subject....gosh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alabama

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Elva   Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:57 pm

I feel that the next rider may be elva. she is marked already with the gedwy ignasia and may become a rider due to the bleesing/curse placed on her by eragon so that she must shield people from harm. She has shown already by aging so rapidly that she is capable of these feats. She is also an orphan child as is eragon and murtagh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:25 am

dude...1-year-olds cant ride dragons and save the world Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:55 pm

OMG I was looking for forever for who said that qoute cuz it is my favoritest one EVER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:20 am

hey, i am back from spring vacation, anyone miss me? didn't think so. anyway, gosh people settle down, u have been gettting pretty angry, but i probably shouldn't complain cause i like to prove my point and i get mad about it too. i guess i won't go back onto that subject(arya and eragon's matureness) cause i don't want to make anyone angry, but i already said wat i think anyway. as for the dragon's personality, i hope he is at least kinda mysterious(i like mysterious characters: murtagh, etc). though he should be kinda playful too cause saphira is a bit playful also. i just hope he is not immature like another character i know(please don't hurt me, i am just kidding Very Happy ). i know of another (possibly nicer) word we could use to describe eragon; overconfident. (please don't hurt me again Very Happy ). but watever. i just got back from sunny place, it is not sunny here. i am Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:34 pm

I MISSED YOU VERY MUCH GINGERALE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:32 am

thank u sparky, i am appreciated. yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:56 am

hi ginger hows things overconfident is a very good word for him but that goes hand in hand with being immature so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:32 am

ya, i guess we shouldn't mention it much, otherwise someone could get mad. anyway, i am going to be gone next week tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday. i won't be able to be here again till the monday afterwords, so u will get the chance to miss me again Very Happy (i use this smiley a lot, don't i? maybe i am just happy all the time).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:35 pm

someone...........that was subtle...do you WANT me to kill you all??????
women...god...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   

Back to top Go down

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next