HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:44 am

Very Happy someone's a little emotional today. Very Happy but anyway, eragon should be mature by the end of the third book, whether he was in the first or second ones or not. Wink but u gotta admit, overconfident is a bit nicer of a word than immature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:37 pm

Mad WTH Exclamation Give me one good example, im serious you cant say that hes immature because hes going for arya, overconfident though.....maybe... Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 pm

do u really want me to answer that? u might get angry. Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:02 am

Im already angry Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:19 am

hello everyone i just got back from Spring Break and it sucked dont act like you didnt miss me no im just kidding but

i agree overconfident a VERY good word i dont think elva could be the next rider it just doesnt seem likely to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:44 am

i missed u phoenix, at least i wondered where u were. k, here are some reasons eragon is overconfident. i am tired so i can't think of many+ i got a bad cold
1) eragon sees arya in and dream and goes to get her and brom ends up dying.
2)in ellesmerra, arya has to reject him 3 times before he backs off and gets to work(can't he take a hint) i mean, its not like all humans fall in luv with the first elf they see. roran didn't fall head over heals for her when they met at the end of the battle. and hundreds of other people in the varden met her and she didn't have to wack them off with a stick
3)he tries to change dirt into water(not telling saphira his plans cause he thinks he can do it: over confident) and he nearly dies.
4) when the urgals were chasing brom, eragon decides to land in the path and the urgals go and tell their "master" all about him. even saphira says it is a bad idea.
5)when he and arya are sparring in farthen dur, he decides to go easy on her even when brom said that the weakest elf would be stronger than eragon.
6) not to mention thinking he can take on the razaac
7)jumping onto that rock without thinking that it was wet and all, and he breaks his wrist( he even admits that he did something stupid)

i can't thnk of anymore. anyone can add to the list if they want, cause apparently short4life (aka someone) is already mad and doesn't mind. Very Happy don't worry, be happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:10 am

IM telling you shorty has a crush on his much older babysitter... *snickers* why else would he be so offensive about eragon being immature...wich he IS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:48 am

Whats wrong with having a crush on your babysitter, once i had a hunk with the hottest bod:heart: and if your wondering, he was my dads mates son, very hot, smokin in fact, enough about me, i have to stop now, im drooling.

Do any of you have crushes on people in your group:silent: (circle of friends) because i do( as well as many other girls my age, AND older )and they all like the same guy, i have a pretty good chance( yer right!)

Now, back to eragon:lol!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:29 pm

I DONT HAVE A BABYSITTER!!! And most of the stuff on that list was just eragon being stupid not acting immature, you even said it yourself in number 7, and dont even come back saying its the same thing because its not.
And i dont want to hear anymore about number 1 because it proves nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G. So he was confuzzled scratch that a person was showing up in his dreams, big deal! That doesnt mean the razaac wouldnt have ambushed them if he wasnt curious.
Lets be honest--- If i saw a real person staring at me all the time when i was dreaming, id be pretty freaked out too. but then im knocked out and my friend jumps in front of a knife for me, thats got nothing to do with it.
OH! PWNAGE!
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:21 pm

...hey wait! i thought you said you were a guy in the other topic 2cool, stop trying to confuse me. am i really alone on this site? nooooooooooo......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:11 am

Ummmm, no im a girl, and a pretty hot one at that lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 am

ya thts we see no pictures huh 2cool no imm just kidding shoot im hot toand how did we get on this topic

neways i just read the dictionary and it said theywere both irritating and childish so ha it is the same thing
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:39 am

brilliant irratating and childish! eragon! hes impulsive and if you cant admit that ...your a
tar-tar! (favorite word). nothing personal maybe we should just agree to disagree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:12 am

i got back from sprigbreak too! so stop the party.

Shorty; Is this subtle? GO F**K YOUSELF
I like guys in my group, but I want to stay friends, for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:53 pm

ya thts very subtle j/k and what do u mean u like guys in your group?????

but anyways yes i think we should just agree to disagree

even though Eragon is stupid, immature, childish, and irritating Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:37 pm

why are we even talking about eragon, this forums for the next rider, eragons already a rider! ok its arya everyone pack up and go home *mumbles curses* i hate that @%*&!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:52 pm

once again an innocent guy defending his case, ridiculed by a bunch of women... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
immature is different from stupid like take for example changing the dirt into water, it was a stupid idea or "lacked intelligence" as the dictionary says because he could have gotten killed, but was it "acting at an age level other than ones own"? no i dont think so. acting stupid is eragons thing but i dont care if he acted like a 500 year old he would probably still be stupid like that but whatever im tired of talking about this...oh yah and i might as well throw in an "im hot" like everyone else is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:46 pm

Bunch of women! we are not a "bunch of women" but the best thing that will ever happen too you( unless your.. gay hahahaha, no seriously)
Whos with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:50 am

i am totally with you 2cool! farao
I know this has nothing to do with anything but, Science has actually proven that smoking a pack of cigarettes a day is HEALTHIER than being actively gay.
I do like guys in my "group" cuz thier super nice and really hot but I dont want to go to the next level because I like having them as freinds and I dont know what they'll be like in a romantic relationship. But I REALLY want them. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:13 am

see this is what im talking about...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:07 pm

what the hell does wanting a guy in your group have to do with diddly squat!!!! for all we know some of the guys here could be forty years old though how immature shorty is... I think not wow freakin weird conversation!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:34 pm

dude, someone said "You like someone In your group? so I had to defend myself, soorry if i'm not with the conver sation, gogh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:11 am

What does "your group" mean anyways?Your friends? And no im pretty sure im not 40
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:14 am

Yes my "group of friends" Now dont critisize me for going off the topic! you all do it, you even say it yourselves, the topic always turns to " i love murtagh, murtaghs the best, blah blah blah" Who cares!
* inhales, exhales, calms down* ahhhh, now
Im a bit up tight lately, have you noticed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:27 pm

ya but we love u anyways and we cant help it murtaughs hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Today at 9:48 am

Back to top Go down

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next