Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Tue May 29, 2007 9:03 pm

95. you have to beg your parents to give you eragon and eldest every night because they confiscated them from you.

96. you become a strict vegetarian after you read that eragon and arya are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Wed May 30, 2007 2:37 am

96. you ravenously eat meat and constantly look for the fedulhust (dwarven animal) to feast on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Wed May 30, 2007 3:38 am

97. you ask your parents 20 times a day to read you a story...specifically your favorites, eragon and eldest

98. you and your friends ponder together about the books at school.

99. you tape pictures of the actors/actresses of eragon on your wall. (even when the actors/actresses were soo miscast)

100. you and a bunch of strangers finally think of 100 things about eragon/eldest if your addicted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Wed May 30, 2007 4:12 am

101. you think that botany is only design so that you can understand geneticcally mutating flowers so whenever you get on arya bad side you make her a flower..all better (way too much thought went into that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 1:37 am

102. you name your children after arya/eragon/saphira/murtagh

103. you refuse to eat until your parents buy you the eragon movie...even if it isn't good

104. you draw dragons on your bedroom wall so it will never come off

105. people laugh at you because you start wearing your plastic elf ears to school
(come on people, i know you've got them...!) jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 am

You stole the drawing dragon one, so HA! *Plots arya08 worst day ever*(im not going to kill anyone)YET
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scabiosa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 10:19 am

105. If a library doesnt own eragon and eldest you have hissy fit in front of everyone, until they order them (previous experience)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 7:33 pm

ya, arya08, u stole the drawing on ur bedroom wall from someone else... naughty bee bee. Razz and actually that last post that scabiosa did should have been 106 not 105. just so u know. so the next one should be 107. hey, i'll do the next one... uh...

107. u follow random people around on the street and ask them if they've read the inheritance series. if they say they haven't then u keep follow them repeating 'read them, read them' until they finally promise they will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 9:07 pm

108. on your birthday, you cry if you don't have your surprise birthday party eragon themed.

109. when you go to the mall, you see people reading other books other than eragon, get mad, distract them, then replace their book with eragon.

110. your family thinks about sending you away for some...'visit' with your uncle fred the physcalogist to help with your....umm....obbsessions.....

and sorry....i didn't even know he wrote that! and how can you think of completely different things when you already have over100! come on! tee hee! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 9:16 pm

111. you little brother burns every eragon book in your house because you won't shut up about how good they are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 pm

ollie, you don't have a little brother.

112. you keep a journel and write in it everyday how you think the next eragon book will be like if you were eragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 am

and u don't have an uncle fred the psycologist either, arya08.

113. u buy a stuffed dragon, name it 'saphira' and walk around the house with it, pretending ur its rider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:18 pm

actually, gunie...i think i do....my dad has talked about him before! bo-yah! i just crisped my cookies and dipped em' in milk! hahahahah!

114. when you go to camp, you try archery to try and be like arya....(own expierience....)

115. you say your prayers in the ancient language

116. you stalk the director of the movie, and finally attack after what feels like TOO long......and tell him if he makes another eragon movie, it better be better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:00 pm

117. You have a voodoo doll that looks like the director and you syuck it full of pins, let you dog play with it{after rubbing it with meat sauce} and then burned it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:04 pm

118. when ur parents say that ur going on vacation this summer, u ask to go to alagaesia. then u call the travel agency and ask them how much a flight there would cost. when the person on the phone hangs up, u tell ur parents that they're gonna have to drive u there. then u get grounded for a week Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:26 pm

119. you and your friend play a game against other people who don't even know your playing a game and it has to do much with eragon....confuzzling...

120. you go on this forum and disagree with almost everybody you see because of you are obbsessed, sp, with arya soo much....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:44 pm

ok sorry if anyone already has this i am not sure

121. you get in fights at school whether or not the movie was good.

if someone put that already pm me! then i can delete it so no one else type until i know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:28 pm

122; you got three dragons decalled on the bottom of the retainer and the orthodontist got mad at mad at you because it was out of your mouth more than it was in [showing it to people] and your theeth moved in a way they werent suppose to. Embarassed
I didnt mean to... they were just so cool. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:41 pm

123. you hate your whole family for sending you off to a...."discover yourself" camp, because they think you have a problem with eragon....

124. you watch the discovery channel every day to see if they discover dragons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:21 pm

125. you watch the travel channel every time it is on to see if they travel to alegasia sp

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:10 pm

125: In gym class you pretend volleyball is you and oromis firing spells at each other

126: You don't think the fact that we have 126 addicted replies on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:39 pm

wait guys, sparky's last post was supposed to be #125 not 124, so stapler's should have been126 and 127. so, i'll make the next one(128).

128. u get a phone book and find anyone with the names 'eragon' 'arya' 'murtagh' 'brom' 'ajihad', or 'nasuada'. then u get really mad when u don't find anyone with those names Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:09 pm

129. You name your dogs Saphira and Thorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:12 am

130. interpretive dance....need i say more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:15 pm

gingy, you sound like your blaming sparky when you said that. she did everything right. stapler just accidently put 125 after sparky already put 125! oh, and i don't know if one of my posts below are like someone elses, so, just to say i didn't copy it, i didn't mean to if i did! well, then it's not copying, it's just having alike posts...that's okay!

131. you ask your science teacher constantly if the class can study dragons

132. you pretend that your horses(if you had them) are saphira and thorn, and you and your friends battle eachother with plastic swords....yee haw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................   

Back to top Go down

You know you're addicted to Eragon when.....................
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next