Share | 

Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:02 pm

its amazing when tht happens huh no j/k
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:36 pm

wow, that stinks pixie, ur friend is really confuzzled...k, i'm commenting on phoenix's movie list here...so... i like the lotr movies 2(they were pretty close to the book, at least better than eragon). the star wars movies were good except they always confused me cuz i never knew wat was going on(my dad had to explain everthing to me). i can't believe u said eragon though, u must have been really desperate to get a hundred movies down...Sad i liked walk the line 2. the chronicles of narnia were ok. i haven't seen snow white in 4ever so i can't really have much of an opinion there, but did u mean the animated one(like the really old one) or did u mean one of those new kinda ones? i really want to c the pursuit of happiness, but i haven't yet Crying or Very sad . i wanna c moulin rouge 2, i heard a few of the songs and they sounded good. i saw signs when i was like 7 and that really freaked me out, so i haven't seen that movie since. ferris bueller's day off was pretty funny. i liked pride and prejudice 2. i saw the never ending story a long time ago, they used to be like my favorite movies, i'd watch them over and over again, but i don't remember much of them anymore... i really liked music and lyrics, i saw that one a couple weeks ago. arg, the sound of music is sooo long, we had to watch it a couple times in music class and it was sooo boring, my mom luvs it though. i luved the pirates of the caribbean I love you . i liked dirty dancing 2. uhhh, so thats all i've seen before(or wanted to c) and thats how i liked them. o and i hope that wasn't the order u liked them in. cuz if u like eragon better than potc, then the world is a sad, sad place Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:28 pm

stranger than fiction was the best movie like ever! that was an oober long post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:42 am

here's a short one for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 pm

ya it was pretty long, and i want to c stranger than fiction, it looks really funny *goes to get popcorn...and a cookie* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 pm

ya i think tht was will ferrells best movie soo far and no the movies arent in the order of what i think are the best and i kinda just through eragon in but the list is willing to change the top ten i put down though i do believe are some of the best movies

and if u want to know more about those movies just go to www.imdb.com
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:44 pm

wow that sounded like a cheap commercial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 pm

i'm not even going to watch it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:31 am

*much too lazy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:45 pm

it really isnt tht bad but whatever and yea i know but i didnt know how else to word it
Back to top Go down
short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 pm

oh yeah and i finally watched 4brothers i forgot to tell u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:13 pm

WASNT IT AWESOME DONT U JUST LOVE THT MOVIE AND THE GUY IS A GREAT ACTOR ISNT HE THEY JUST DIDNT LET HIM SHOW IT IN ERAGON
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:27 pm

dude, im pretty sure he wasnt talking about that, im pretty sure hes not gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:26 pm

i was so upset when he died i felt like crying then remembered i was a guy and stopped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:29 am

i know omg i did cry i couldnt understand why they couldnt kill jeremiah the little traitor ugh i mean jack never did anything its just sooo sad!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:14 pm

I SAW TRANSFORMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:32 am

IT WAS THT MOVIE KICKED A**!!! I LOVE BUMBLEBEE
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:19 am

I liked the weapons master...he died figures...i also love the how the gi guy gets to see his little girl and and and and EVERYTHING ELSE I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN!!! go decepticons!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:50 am

NOOOO GO AUTOBOTS!!!!!!

BUMBLEBEE ROCKS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:22 pm

alas, i did not see it. im behind on a lot of movies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:09 pm

dude, your behind on THE movie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 pm

ya dude whats your problem!!!! YALL KNOW WHAT I WANT TO SEE???? HAIRSPRAY!
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 am

somebody shoot me while im sane...yah know what dont bother, Ill do it, *rumages through gun bag*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:52 pm

i dont really want to see it but my mother is dying to go see it but i do like some musicals like:
Moulin Rouge
The Phantom of The Opera
Newsies
theyre not all bad
Back to top Go down
christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 pm

phantom of the opera!, havent seen it but i know what it s about! yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Today at 9:52 am

Back to top Go down

Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next